- Referenced in 215 articles
- package for solving elliptic partial differential equations in general regions of the plane...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high ... level language for solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- solution of separable elliptic partial differential equations. FISHPACK contains a collection of Fortran77 subroutines that ... finite difference approximations to separable elliptic Partial Differential Equations (PDEs). These include Helmholtz equations ... coordinates, as well as more general separable elliptic equations. The solvers use the cyclic reduction...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- case study. Numerical methods for elliptic partial differential equations (PDEs) within both continuous and hybridized ... system solvers make a numerical scheme for elliptic PDEs a good candidate for implementation...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 66 articles
- which allow to handle the Navier-Stokes equations and to understand the complex physics related ... used to solve parabolic and elliptic partial differential equations in Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- systems arising in the solution of partial differential equations by discretizations such as finite difference ... solving a class of elliptic partial differential equations. par This paper reviews the objectives...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- method for numerical solution of elliptic partial differential equations (PDE) is presented. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- efficient solution of linear elliptic partial differential equations MUDPACK is a package of portable FORTRAN ... solving real or complex elliptic partial differential equations. The solution regions are rectangles...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Multigrid software for approximating elliptic partial differential equations on uniform grids with any resolution ... described. It approximates elliptic partial differential equations in two and three dimensions on uniform meshes...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- grids and the numerical solution of partial differential equations on them. First, an overview ... Some techniques for solving elliptic and time-dependent partial differential equations on composite meshes...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- flows; electrical resistor circuits; and elliptic partial differential equations discretized on unstructured grids with finite...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Partition of Unity Method for Elliptic Partial Differential Equations, Volume 29 of Lecture Notes...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- second-order scalar elliptic self-adjoint partial differential equations. It can also be used...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- stemming from the discretization of elliptic symmetric partial differential equations. Instead of working ... construct an analytic factorization of the elliptic operator into two parabolic factors and we identify...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- dimensional and three- dimensional elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations with arbitrary nonlinear boundary conditions...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- linear mixed parabolic-elliptic partial differential equations by means of adaptive space and time discretizations...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- solution of 2D elliptic partial differential equations using low or high order finite elements, adaptive...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively refined rectangular grids. Both elliptic and time-dependent...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms are presented ... form solutions of nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations (ODEs and PDEs). New algorithms ... PDEs in terms of Jacobi’s elliptic functions. For systems with parameters, the algorithms determine...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- double sweep on the equations of a linear system, using a fixed relaxation parameter. CGMN ... systems derived from convection dominated elliptic partial differential equations. The results indicate that CARP...