- Referenced in 170 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 1135 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...