- Referenced in 39 articles
- takes a high level description of a convex optimization problem family, and automatically generates custom ... speed solver for the problem family. The current implementation targets problem families that ... simple, flat, library-free code suitable for embedding in real-time applications. The generated code...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- torus Tk, and composing with an embedding of R in Tk gives a dynamics ... paper. The third step shows that the problem of finding the states at inverse temperatures ... original problem for a smaller graph. Then we can tackle this new problem using ... graph, our results give a complete description of the simplex of KMS states...
- Referenced in 1 article
- based on requirement descriptions to avoid these problems. To this end, we propose a novel ... approach called Req2Lib which recommends libraries given descriptions of the project requirement ... usage information and semantic information of requirement descriptions in natural language. Besides, we apply ... specific pre-trained word2vec model for word embedding, which is trained over textual corpus from...
- Referenced in 1 article
- input data. The top-k pattern discovery problem is commonly stated as an optimization ... function, e.g., the accuracy of the data description. In this work, we review several greedy ... items and transactions of the patterns embedded in the data. The evaluation was conducted...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...