- Referenced in 163 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- R package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 788 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...