- Referenced in 129 articles
- Needles and straw in haystacks: Empirical Bayes approaches to thresholding a possibly sparse sequence ... Empirical Bayes selection of wavelet thresholds” by Iain M. Johnstone and Bernard W. Silverman, submitted...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- package EbayesThresh: Empirical Bayes Thresholding and Related Methods. This package carries out Empirical Bayes thresholding...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- vast literature of wavelet shrinkage and wavelet thresholding estimators developed to denoise such data. These ... wide range of classical and empirical Bayes methods treating either individual or blocks of wavelet...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- smoothfdr). The smoothfdr package provides an empirical-Bayes method for exploiting spatial structure in large ... significant test statistics. It then relaxes the threshold of statistical significance within these regions...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...