- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- EVIM: a software package for extremel value analysis...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Parallelization of PARI by the parallel logic language...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...