- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Parallelization of PARI by the parallel logic language...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...