- Referenced in 5 articles
- emgr - EMpirical GRamian Framework. In control and system theory the system Gramian matrices of linear ... placement, sensitivity analysis or parameter identification. Empirical Gramian matrices correspond to the (linear) system Gramians ... their data-driven computation. The empirical Gramian framework is a compact open-source toolbox compatible...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Freemat is an intepereted, matrix-oriented development environment...
- Referenced in 1312 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Implicit application of polynomial filters in a k...