- Referenced in 1 article
- deploying them on tiny devices with such hard memory requirements has remained elusive. We provide ... These techniques enable us to provide first empirical evaluation of RNNs running on tiny edge...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The Boolean Satisfiability Problem (SAT) is a well...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...