- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 9109 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 387 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Operation optimization of power plants with the software...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...