- Referenced in 32 articles
- with entirely new applications like fully homomorphic encryption. Unfortunately, realizing the full potential of ring ... lack of practical algorithms and analytical tools for working in this context. As a result ... toolkit of fast, modular algorithms and analytical techniques that can be used in a wide ... cryptosystem and a “somewhat homomorphic” symmetric encryption scheme. Both apply to arbitrary cyclotomics, have tight...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...