- Referenced in 2 articles
- hand, they need querying over encrypted data in Web based data hosting services ... keep the query keywords and associated search operations private such that data hosting service providers ... encrypted data with two formal security properties in terms of IND-CKA security and search ... properties and offers higher efficiency for search over encrypted data compared with existing verifiable searchable...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- show that when the length of an encryption key is larger than 176 bits ... more efficient than an exhaustive key search...
- Referenced in 1 article
- OOABKS: Online/offline attribute-based encryption for keyword search in mobile cloud. Mobile cloud computing ... security and privacy concerns, data owners usually encrypt their data before outsourcing them ... based keyword search (ABKS) schemes have been proposed. However, the key generation, encryption and decryption ... propose an online/offline attribute-based keyword search scheme for mobile cloud (OOABKS). We use online/offline...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- implementation, namely the IBM homomorphic encryption library (HElib). We introduce several optimizations ... homomorphic Bayesian spam filter, secure multiple keyword search, and a homomorphic evaluator for binary decision...
- Referenced in 1 article
- software library for searchable symmetric encryption (SSE). Its goal is to provide modular implementations ... single, disjunctive, conjunctive and (arbitrary) boolean keyword search. All the implemented schemes have sub-linear...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Klava: a Java package for distributed and mobile...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Secure processor architectures enable new sets of applications...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MIMO-OFDM system based on fractional Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...