- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Klava: a Java package for distributed and mobile...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 620 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...