- Referenced in 6 articles
- Rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of a Jacobian. We describe several improvements and generalizations ... rigorous computation of the endomorphism ring of the Jacobian of a curve defined over...
- Referenced in 1 article
- access to the classification of the endomorphism rings of the multiplicity-free permutation modules ... character tables of the endomorphism rings as well as for the bibliography collected from earlier...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- best of our knowledge, these endomorphisms have not been reported before. In order to achieve ... with m a prime number, into a ring of higher order defined by an almost...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- CBraid is a C++ class library that implements...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- ECPP is a package containing a primality proving...