- Referenced in 2 articles
- perturbations, while preserving the covariant conservation of the energy-momentum. This patch replaces the previously...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- UG -- a flexible software toolbox for solving partial...
- Referenced in 449 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Nonlinear solid mechanics for finite element analysis: statics...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CosmoMC is a Fortran 2008 Markov-Chain Monte...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Direct methods for sparse linear systems. Computational scientists...