- Referenced in 1468 articles
- design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design ... solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK ... scheduling, Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- intermediate layer between the modeler and optimization solver engines, allowing modelers to express robust optimization...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Java, Python, and R, and an optimized engine that supports general computation graphs for data...
Global Optimization Toolbox For Maple
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Optimization is the science of finding solutions that satisfy complicated constraints and objectives. In engineering ... time, and staff. The objective of global optimization is to find [numerically] the absolute best ... optimal solutions. Global optimization problems can be extremely difficult. Frequently engineers and researchers are forced ... been found. Using the Global Optimization Toolbox, you can formulate your optimization model easily inside...
- Referenced in 791 articles
- open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. It is also the name ... such as routines for numerical integration and optimization. Together, they run on all popular operating ... world’s leading scientists and engineers. If you need to manipulate numbers on a computer...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- powerful symbolic engine, a language that is optimized for operating on symbolic math expressions ... mathematical functions and libraries. The MuPAD engine serves as the foundation of Symbolic Math Toolbox...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics, semiconductor ... that typically do not have such geometry (optimization, circuit simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Optimization Suite includes two types of tools: model building and development tools, and solver engines...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- chip layout and compaction. Portfolio optimization in financial engineering can also be formulated as MIQCQP...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- function evaluation procedures. Such optimization problems arise ,for example, in engineering design, where the objective...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- from a hand-optimized library. Because Intel has done the engineering on these ready ... code you write today will run optimally on future generations of Intel processors. Intel...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization and Engineering...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- reformulation-optimization software engine. Most optimization software performs numerical computation, in the sense that ... research papers. We describe a Reformulation-Optimization Software Engine (ROSE) for performing (automatic) symbolic computation...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- engineering and applied sciences, such as PDEs depending on several parameters and PDE-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Salp Swarm Algorithm: A bio-inspired optimizer for engineering design problems. This work proposes ... show that this algorithm can approximate Pareto optimal solutions with high convergence and coverage ... considers solving several challenging and computationally expensive engineering design problems (e.g. airfoil design and marine...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- evaluations. In engineering and other `real-world’ applications, multiobjective optimization problems must frequently be tackled...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- topology design, control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization problems. The current version...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms used in SVMlight are described ... problems naturally occur in applications like search engines and recommender systems. Futhermore, this version includes ... algorithm proceeds by solving a sequence of optimization problems lower-bounding the solution using...