- Referenced in 382 articles
- extended finite element library. This paper presents and exercises ... general structure for an object-oriented-enriched finite element code. The programming environment provides ... robust tool for extended finite element (XFEM) computations and a modular and extensible system ... facilitate mesh -- geometry interactions with hundreds of enrichment items, a mesh generator and mesh database...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- PUMA - Rapid Enriched Simulation Application Development. The PUMA software toolkit allows engineers ... quickly implement simulation applications using generalized finite element techniques based on the partition of unity...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- physics-based discretizations. Galerkin finite elements are employed for the displacement-phase-field system ... crack width problem. Enriched Galerkin formulations are used for the pressure equation. Further enrichments using ... Simulator) and is based on the finite element library deal.II. Representative numerical examples are included...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- media. In this paper we present some enrichment techniques for the modeling of heterogeneous media ... dimensional cubes. OctPUM is in-between finite elements and meshfree methods in character ... obtained without excessive local refinements using localized enrichment functions. In order to compute the microscopic...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- developed by means of the extended finite element method (X-FEM). A mechanism-based gradient ... approximation of the displacement field is enriched with the stress singularity of the gradient-dominated ... numerical methodology largely outperforms the standard finite element approach. The present work could have important...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new and simple method is proposed to...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm 783: Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...