- Referenced in 9 articles
- OntoDLV: An ASP-based Systemfor Enterprise Ontologies. Enterprise/Corporate ontologies are widely adopted to conceptualize business ... enterprise information. In this area, the semantic peculiarities of Answer Set Programming (ASP), like ... OntologyWeb Language (OWL) assumptions, also because such ontologies frequently stem from relational databases, where both ... specification and reasoning on enterprise ontologies. OntoDLV implements a powerful ontology representation language, called OntoDLP...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- querying ontologies on a scale that would be useful for a large enterprise or research ... infrastructure for transforming, reasoning, and querying OWL2 ontologies which uses novel techniques such as Quality...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ManuHub: A Semantic Web System for Ontology-Based Service Management in Distributed Manufacturing Environments. This ... distributed manufacturing services provided by ubiquitous virtual enterprises and allows a function of exploration with ... creating local manufacturing service hubs via ontology- and constraint-based modeling of the distributed manufacturing ... functions as the “binding glue” between collaborative enterprises in order to achieve seamless manufacturing interoperability...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- TReasoner was developed for using in the enterprise architecture verification expert systems ... allows to use the system for performing ontology operations. The reasoner implements a tableau algorithm...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- application domains such as bioinformatics, environmental informatics, enterprise informatics, and social informatics (among others). However ... heterogeneous data sources, by making explicit, the ontologies (attributes and relationships between attributes) associated with...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- UEML: towards a unified enterprise modelling language. The...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- DAML+OIL is a semantic markup language for...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- External sources of knowledge and value invention in...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- CLIPS - a powerful development and delivery expert system...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- FaCT++ is the new generation of the well...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- SWRL: A Semantic Web Rule Language Combining OWL...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...