- Referenced in 185 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- DeWall: a fast divide and conquer Delaunay triangulation...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- The JPEG 2000 Suite provides a comprehensive overview...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- RESTART: A method for accelerating rare event simulations...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 884 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...