- Referenced in 39 articles
- Efficient Algorithm for Enumerating Frequent Closed Item Sets. In this paper, we propose three algorithms ... dense structures of input data. Algorithms for enumerating all frequent item sets and maximal frequent ... compare their performance to the previous algorithms, we found that our algorithms are fast...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- variety of general algorithmic concepts, e.g., a list of different enumeration and branching strategies from ... useful tools for the implementation of such algorithms. It is designed both for general mixed...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- clique splitting version of the clique enumeration algorithm, a C package by Sampo Niskanen...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- flip graph of triangulations, enumerate all triangulations. The core algorithms implemented in TOPCOM are described...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- polynomial(C++) A Davis-Putnam Based Enumeration Algorithm for LinearPseudo-Boolean Optimization , 0-1 variables ... polynomial(C++) A Davis-Putnam Based Enumeration Algorithm for Linear Pseudo-Boolean Optimization...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Computational topology with Regina: algorithms, heuristics and implementations. Regina is a software package for studying ... bindings, and also supports angle structures, census enumeration, combinatorial recognition of triangulations, and high-level ... literature some of the key algorithms, heuristics and implementations that are central to Regina ... data structures and algorithms to alleviate bottlenecks in normal surface enumeration, modern implementations...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- specialised to reflexive polytopes such as the enumeration of reflexive subpolytopes, and applications to toric ... algorithms work in any dimension and our key routine for vertex and facet enumeration compares...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- LattE (Lattice point Enumeration) is a computer software dedicated to the problems of counting lattice ... first ever implementation of Barvinok’s algorithm. The LattE macchiato version (by M. Köppe) incorporated...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- programs, which finds feasible integer points by enumerating extended facets of the octahedron, the outer ... hypercube. We give efficient algorithms to carry out the enumeration, and we explain...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- given one. Several variants of these enumeration algorithms are supported such as restricting the above...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- author traces the derivation of an algorithm for enumerating solutions to the k-queens problem...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Enumeration of 2-level polytopes. A (convex) polytope P is said to be 2-level ... this paper, we present the first algorithm for enumerating all combinatorial types of 2-level...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- lattice security estimates. The best lattice reduction algorithm known in practice for high dimension ... However, recent progress on lattice enumeration suggests that BKZ and its NTL implementation ... Regev pruning. We propose an efficient simulation algorithm to model the behaviour...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- many hard inference problems. However, these algorithms explicitly enumerate a candidate set of clusters, limiting ... cycle constraints, giving a nearly linear time algorithm for finding the most frustrated cycle...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- program described here implements an implicit-enumeration algorithm for quadratic zero-one programming devised...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- groups,feature (column) enumeration and row enumeration. Featureenumeration algorithms like CHARM and CLOSET+ areefficient ... combinations to beenumerated is small. Row enumeration algorithms like CARPENTERon the other hand are more ... features.In this paper, we describe a new algorithm called COBBLERwhich can efficiently mine such datasets ... dynamically switch between feature enumerationand row enumeration depending on the data characteristic inthe process...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- movement specification table, a universal turtle algorithm to enumerate points along a space-filling curve...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- considers the enumeration of trees avoiding a contiguous pattern. We provide an algorithm for computing...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration, construction, recognition, and comparison problems for crystallographic ... CARAT itself is an acronym for Crystallographic AlgoRithms And Tables. CARAT is a compilation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- QuickLex: a fast algorithm for consistent global states enumeration of distributed computations. Verifying the correctness ... Cooper and Marzullo gave the first enumeration algorithm based on a breadth first strategy ... paper, we present a fast algorithm, QuickLex, to enumerate global states in the lexical order ... From our experiments, the Tree algorithm requires $2-10$ times more memory space than QuickLex...