- Referenced in 8728 articles
- language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly AT&T, now Lucent Technologies...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- includes a compiler and an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Pascal programming language running...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- event-driven programming language and integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming ... from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical user interface (GUI) applications...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve ... sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous environment for defining and working with structures such ... main features. One of the aims whilst developing Magma is to maintain extensive documentation describing...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- bytecode. Simple extensions to existing Java development environments make it possible to browse the crosscutting...
- Referenced in 766 articles
- embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries ... develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- contribution to the Eclipse integrated development environment. The PEPA Eclipse Plug-in contains a PEPA...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- overview of our new interactive development environment, and describe a sample of key applications. Finally...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- integrated tool environment for modeling, simulation and verification of real-time systems, developed jointly...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- which there is a need for developing new methods and software for solving large-scale ... ambitious project within an open-source environment ... COIN-OR is our chosen environment for the development of the optimization software. A class...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- commercial (free version available), integrated development environment (IDE) product from Microsoft ... /CLI programming languages. It features tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- LabVIEW is a highly productive development environment that engineers and scientists use for graphical programming...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is a popular machine learning workbench with a development life...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- RStudio: Integrated development environment...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Grammar System: AGG is a general development environment for algebraic graph transformation systems which follows...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- meta-environment: A component-based language development environment. The AS+SDF Meta-environment ... interactive development environment for the automatic generation of interactive systems for constructing language definitions...