- Referenced in 12309 articles
- high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- theorems together with an environment for semi-interactive development of machine-checked proofs. Typical applications...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- interaction, from Clickable Math™ tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic ... embedded systems. It provides an interactive graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- this toolbox was to provide an interactive environment for the continuation and normal form analysis...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms. matplotlib can be used in python...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools, and graphical user interface elements...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK ... process is best suited for an interactive environment, ELLPACK itself is batch oriented. With this...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- containing many examples. LiE establishes an interactive environment from which commands can be given that...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- flexible programming language in a dynamic, interactive environment for programmers, statisticians, and researchers ... statistical analysis, then employ SAS/IML software’s interactive matrix language for more specific analysis...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- program to a wide variety of interaction scenarios. Compared to the old version ... parts were added: CindyLab, an environment for doing interactive physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- algorithms and theorems cohexist, and an interactive environment keeping the current status of the proof...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- give an overview of our new interactive development environment, and describe a sample...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Model Checking. MOCHA is a growing interactive software environment for system specification and verification...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Oligonucleotide Arrays. We describe an extensible, interactive environment for data analysis and exploration of Affymetrix...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Cumulative universes; Totality checking; Hugs style interactive environment...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Meta-environment is an interactive development environment for the automatic generation of interactive systems ... existing implementation of the ASF+SDF Meta-environment started exhibiting more and more characteristics...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Emacs interface for interactive proof assistants, we arrive at a reasonable environment for live proof...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- line interface and within Python’s interactive command environment, which makes it easy to create...