- Referenced in 1 article
- Borne Particulate Matter (Wiens, Florence and Hiltz, Environmetrics, 2001 - included as an appendix). The program...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- R package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LambertW: Analyze and Gaussianize skewed, heavy-tailed data...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- EnvStats. An R package for environmental statistics. EnvStats...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Burning issues with Prometheus -- the Canadian wildland fire...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- BEHAVE: Fire behavior prediction and fuel modeling system...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- EnviroStat: Statistical analysis of environmental space-time processes...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- R package gamair: Data for ”GAMs: An Introduction...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package MVN: Multivariate Normality Tests. Performs multivariate...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FARSITE computes wildfire growth and behavior for long...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- FlamMap is a fire analysis desktop application that...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- An R Package for generating covariance matrices for...