- Referenced in 8 articles
- selp - A Single-Shot Epistemic Logic Program Solver. selp (Single-shot Epistemic Logic Program solver ... solver for Epistemic Logic Programs (ELPs), that is, programs that use an extended version ... Answer Set Programming (ASP) that, in particular, allows users to express epistemic negation. selp works...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- eclingo : A Solver for Epistemic Logic Programs. We describe eclingo, a solver for epistemic logic ... semantics built upon the Answer Set Programming system clingo. The input language of eclingo uses ... subjective literals that, as usual in epistemic logic programs, allow for checking the truth ... state-of-the-art solvers for epistemic logic programs on a pair of benchmark scenarios...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Wviews: A Worldview Solver for Epistemic Logic Programs. Wviews is an artificial intelligence system extension ... generating world view answer sets for epistemic logic programs. This software implements the theory ... paper ”Logic programming and reasoning with incomplete information” by Michael Gelfond in the Journal ... Intelligence and the 2007 paper ”Epistemic Reasoning in Logic Programs” by Yan Zhang...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ELPS: epistemic logic programs with sorts...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- exemplar of tool building for epistemic update logic. It contains the essential code ... DEMO in Haskell, in Knuth’s ‘literate programming’ style...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- The relevant logics E, R and N R...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Verics (VerICS) is our original tool for automated...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...