- Referenced in 82 articles
- level agents attitudes. In particular, specification languages based on epistemic logic , or logics ... security specifications involving anonymity  are known to be naturally expressible in epistemic formalisms...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- verification of systems against specifications expressed in a novel, epistemic variant of strategy logic ... semantics of the specification language and introduce a labelling algorithm for epistemic and strategy logic ... synthesising agents’ strategies so that a specification is satisfied by the system. We evaluate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ESParser: an epistemic specification grounder. As an extension of answer set programs, the language ... epistemic specifications has gained popularity in the last years due to its strong expressive power ... semantics is defined on the grounded epistemic specifications, GROUNDING is an important stage ... propose a grounding approach for epistemic specifications by using forward inference techniques. We introduce...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ESmodels: an epistemic specification solver. ESmodels is designed and implemented as an experiment platform ... epistemic specifications.We first give the epistemic specification language of ESmodels and its semantics. The language...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Verics (VerICS) is our original tool for automated...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Browser-based enforcement of interface contracts in web...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Formalizing potential of agents. The KARO framework revisited...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- AVISPA (Automated Validation of Internet Security Protocols and...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- SLMC: A tool for model checking concurrent systems...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...