- Referenced in 3 articles
- solids of arbitrary crystallographic symmetry. The Wulff shape is often the equilibrium or growth shape ... important contributor in determining the physical properties of a material. Input quantities to the software...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Phases-Solutions. Predicting the stability and thermodynamic properties of nonideal solution phases over wide ranges ... efficient data exchange with the GEM IPM equilibrium solver; open conceptual design that allows straightforward ... comprehensive selection of fluid, gas, liquid, and solid solution models of interest to a wide...
- Referenced in 1 article
- crystalline solids, amorphous solids and liquids, as well as non-equilibrium MD (NEMD) simulations such ... integrator, a new file format, new properties to calculate, new real-time visualizers, and even...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...