- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...