- Referenced in 272 articles
- also available); Iterative refinement and backward error analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- hand sides, and iterative refinement and error analysis. The code is written in Fortran...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- both a priori and a posteriori error analysis. Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- need to perform an error analysis by hand for these calculations. For example, self-validating...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- predict the error statistics forward in time, and it uses an analysis scheme which operates...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- declarative programming with advanced static analysis and error detection features. Its highly optimized execution algorithm...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- based on a rigorous backward rounding error analysis, guarantees that the computed approximations...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- common run-time errors in JML-annotated Java programs by static analysis of the program...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MINUIT is a physics analysis tool for function minimization. The functions (so-called objective functions ... minimizing a function and for special error analysis. MINUIT was initially written in Fortran about...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition ... verification fails, then HyTech generates a diagnostic error trace. The standard reference to the HyTech...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- total least squares problem: computational aspects and analysis. Total least squares ... have been devised to compensate for data errors. It is also known as the errors...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- neural network, and support vector regression. Analysis of error and cross validation: leave ... fold cross-validation, and classical error analysis (coefficient of determination, standard error; root mean square ... error; and others). Surrogate-based optimization: efficient global optimization (EGO) algorithm. Other capabilities: global sensitivity ... analysis and conservative surrogates via safety margin...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- precision, and amenable to rigorous error analysis. The module can be used to validate other...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- homogeneous subproblems. We present an error analysis and discuss the parallel scaling of our algorithm...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- selection, diagnostic testing, forecasting, causality analysis, forecast error variance decomposition and impulse response functions...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- perform a rule-based error analysis in case of nonsuccessful termination...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- with the help of a backward error analysis (Section 3). We explain some implications...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- their work is a detailed error analysis showing that the algorithm is weakly stable ... experiments. These experiments show that the theoretical error bounds obtained by Cabay, Jones, and Labahn...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- results are accompanied by an error analysis. Numerical examples, calculated by our Matlab package Chebpack...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- analysis to detect both race conditions and deadlocks. It is explicitly designed to find errors ... code features which it uses to sort errors both from most to least severe ... novel techniques to counter the impact of analysis mistakes. The tool is fast, requiring between ... large commercial code base, finding serious errors in all of them. RacerX is a static...