- Referenced in 517 articles
- Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional programming language. It has roots in Lisp ... cause runtime type errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- with the odeset function. Commonly used properties include a scalar relative error tolerance RelTol ... default) and a vector of absolute error tolerances AbsTol (all components are 1e-6 by default ... solution must be nonnegative, use the odeset function to set the NonNegative property...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- matrices. It is associated with the book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains ... should be noted. The codes have little error checking of input arguments. The codes ... convergence tolerance is hard-coded (in function mft_tolerance). For greater flexibility this tolerance could...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- data collected by evaluating the objective function at a few points. Then, EGO balances between ... approximation by sampling where the prediction error may be high...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions ... implementation, slow) multiple precision interval arithmetic with error bounds (does the job, slow...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- BUSY-BOX and COREUTILS utilities, finding functional correctness errors and a myriad of inconsistencies...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Components include Bessel functions, exponential integrals, error functions and related functions, and gamma functions...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- global adaptive quadrature and default error tolerances. The function y = fun(x) should accept...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- interpolation point is moved. The Lagrange functions assist the procedure that improves the model ... estimate of the error of the quadratic approximation of the function being minimized...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- essential components. The first one is a function that measures the difference between the output ... parameters and the data. This error function or fitness function makes the ranking of different ... review we distinguish three types of error functions: feature-based ones, point-by-point comparison...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- covariance functions and the use of observations with varying support (with known error variance ... based. The package FRK provides helper functions to model, fit, and predict using...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- contains a collection of functions to deal with nonparametric measurement error problems using deconvolution kernel ... measurement error model, where the goal is to estimate the density or distribution function from ... errors-in-variables. The R functions allow the measurement errors to be either homoscedastic...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- approximate standard errors based on the second derivative matrix of the likelihood function. PROC NLMIXED ... arbitrary functions of the nonrandom parameters, and PROC NLMIXED computes their approximate standard errors...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- problem of learning a ranking function. The optimization algorithms used in SVMlight are described ... includes two efficient estimation methods for both error rate and precision/recall. XiAlpha-estimates [Joachims, 2002a ... version is an algorithm for learning ranking functions [Joachims, 2002c]. The goal is to learn...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- computing the gamma function, the error function and other functions related to the gamma function ... distribution function, the computation of the error function and its complementary function, the inversion ... complementary error function, the computation of: the gamma function, the logarithm of the gamma function...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Julia) to compute the various error functions of arbitrary complex arguments. In particular, we provide ... Faddeeva function, erf, the error function, erfc, the complementary error function, erfcx, the scaled complementary ... error function, erfi, the imaginary error function, the Dawson function...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- suitable language when he originally wrote the functions, but, with growing popularity ... code was not intended to be error free and were mainly ... reference, some functions in this package have inherited those errors. An attempt will be made ... toolbox and they both have mostly similar function. The toolbox mainly contains different parametric...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- several tools for minimizing a function and for special error analysis. MINUIT was initially written...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- distribution. We present and compare three C functions to compute the logarithm of the cumulative ... compiler’s implementation of the error function, and complement of the error function, to compute...