- Referenced in 11 articles
- characteristic-wise, finite-difference, weighted essentially nonoscillatory (WENO) scheme using the full characteristic decomposition...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- SharpClaw is a library of Fortran routines designed...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- WENOCLAW: A higher order wave propagation method. Many...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- MUSTA: a multi-stage numerical flux. Numerical methods...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- A standard test set for numerical approximations to...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- A WENO-solver for the transients of Boltzmann...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- LIBXSMM: A High Performance Library for Small Matrix...