- Referenced in 1654 articles
- reordering of the Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- authors concentrate on the simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- restores the missing Rarefaction wave by some estimates, like linearisations, these can be simple...
- Referenced in 422 articles
- might not be the inverse of the estimated covariance, and occasionally it fails to converge ... this dual, the target of estimation is Σ, the covariance matrix, rather than the precision...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- fine-grained fitness assignment strategy, a density estimation technique, and an enhanced archive truncation method...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method is straightforward...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... time data; (ii) density and conditional density estimation under a variety of sampling schemes ... hazard rate estimation with censored life time data and covariates. The unifying themes...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some or all gradients. Upper...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- generalization performance efficiently. It includes two efficient estimation methods for both error rate and precision/recall ... XiAlpha-estimates [Joachims, 2002a, Joachims, 2000b] can be computed at essentially no computational expense ... they are conservatively biased. Almost unbiased estimates provides leave-one-out testing. SVMlight exploits that...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- program which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- represent the error statistics of the model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation , Normal Mixture Modeling fitted via EM algorithm ... Model-Based Clustering, Classification, and Density Estimation, including Bayesian regularization...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Reliable stopping criteria are derived, along with estimates of standard errors...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- simplification, subdivision and parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties, and approximation...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- offers researchers a wide choice of models, estimators, and algorithms in a program that...
System Identification Toolbox
- Referenced in 172 articles
- under either GNU Octave or MATLAB, for estimation of dynamic systems. A wide range ... standard estimation approaches are supported. These include the use of non-parametric, subspace-based ... investigated by the authors. These include the estimation of non-linear models...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- also provided to equilibrate the system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error ... estimate error bounds for the refined solutions...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation of the computed solutions. The package...