- Referenced in 268 articles
- generalization performance efficiently. It includes two efficient estimation methods for both error rate and precision/recall ... they are conservatively biased. Almost unbiased estimates provides leave-one-out testing. SVMlight exploits that ... which leads to a very compact and efficient representation...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- available and cannot be estimated efficiently. There also may be some noise in the function...
- Referenced in 898 articles
- estimates of lower-order moments. The method is straightforward to implement, is computationally efficient...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- integrated statistical package for estimation and analysis of linear and nonlinear models, with cross section ... panel data analysis, frontier and efficiency estimation and discrete choice modeling. The collection of techniques...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- reordering of the Schur factorizations and estimating condition numbers. Dense and banded matrices are handled ... widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence and serial (univariate and multivariate) independence ... nacopula’ for nested Archimedean copulas: Efficient sampling algorithms, various estimators, goodness-of-fit tests...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation of some or all gradients. Upper ... lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- restores the missing Rarefaction wave by some estimates, like linearisations, these can be simple ... wave speed. They are quite robust and efficient but somewhat more diffusive. https://math.nyu.edu...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- popular, fast, and allows one to efficiently build a path of models for different values ... might not be the inverse of the estimated covariance, and occasionally it fails to converge...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- problems. The goals of both projects are efficiency, scalability, reliability, portability, flexibility, and ease ... tridiagonal linear systems of equations, condition estimation and iterative refinement, for LU and Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- using collocation methods and a new, efficient estimate of the global error is used ... implementation, describe measures to increase the efficiency of the code and compare its performance with...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- corpcor: Efficient Estimation of Covariance and (Partial) Correlation. This package implements a James-Stein-type ... shrinkage estimator for the covariance matrix, with separate shrinkage for variances and correlations. The details ... both computationally as well as statistically very efficient, it is applicable to ”small n, large ... covariance matrix the package also provides shrinkage estimators for partial correlations and partial variances...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- represent the error statistics of the model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict ... assimilated. The EnKF has proven to efficiently handle strongly nonlinear dynamics and large state spaces...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- tail dependence coefficients, efficient sampling algorithms, various estimators, and goodness-of-fit tests. The package...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- package corpcor: Efficient Estimation of Covariance and (Partial) Correlation. This package implements a James-Stein ... type shrinkage estimator for the covariance matrix, with separate shrinkage for variances and correlations ... both computationally as well as statistically very efficient, it is applicable to ”small n, large ... covariance matrix the package also provides shrinkage estimators for partial correlations and partial variances...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- several linear parameter estimation techniques that have been devised to compensate for data errors ... mainly due to the development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- distance. This paper proposes an efficient method to estimate the distance between discrete 3D surfaces...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- incur several biases in species tree estimation. Here, we present a simple maximum likelihood approach ... that we have recently shown to efficiently estimate mutation rates and fixation biases from within ... extend this model to perform efficient estimation of species trees. We test the performance...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation of the computed solutions. The package ... resulting effect on overall efficiency...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- heteroscedastic. To make the deconvolution estimators computationally more efficient in R, we adapt the ”Fast...