- Referenced in 9 articles
- used to identify a query protein as a nuclear receptor or not based ... like (NR1), (2) HNF4-like (NR2), (3) estrogen like, (4) nerve growth factor IB-like ... physicochemical and statistical features derived from the protein sequences, such as amino acid composition, dipeptide...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- identify whether it is a nuclear receptor? If it is, what subfamily it belongs ... predictor called iNR-PhysChem in which the protein samples were expressed by a novel mode ... thyroid hormone like, NR2--HNF4-like, NR3--estrogen like, NR4--nerve growth factor IB-like...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- Matlab ode45. Solve nonstiff differential equations; medium order...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- ode15s. Solve stiff differential equations and DAEs; variable...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- ode113: Solve nonstiff differential equations; variable order method...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- ode23s: Solve stiff differential equations; low order method...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package NbClust: Determining the Best Number of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- SimBiology® provides an app and programmatic tools to...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- HdBCS - High-dimensional Bayesian Covariance Selection. This site...