- Referenced in 118 articles
- molecular structure of liquid crystals, evaluating the design of a chemical vapor deposition reactor...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- peer systems. This paper presents the design and evaluation of Pastry, a scalable, distributed object...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- example, in engineering design, where the objective function evaluation is a simulation package treated...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- simplified surfaces. Metro is a tool designed to evaluate the difference between two triangular meshes...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- design of experiment problem, that is choosing the inputs at which to evaluate the computer...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- function can then be evaluated off - line at these design sites. The new function evaluations ... design site, waits for the design site to be evaluated by a supplied function, space ... generates the next design site given the new function evaluation , etc., until a convergence criterion...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- purpose is to make realistic network design test instances available to the research community ... standardized benchmark for testing, evaluating, and comparing network design models and algorithms...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- resources, and resource brokers (schedulers) for design and evaluation of scheduling algorithms. It provides...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- evaluation procedure is an independently administered test of face-recognition algorithms. The test was designed...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Boolean Programs. We present the design, implementation and empirical evaluation of Bebop—a symbolic model...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- axle”), is a computer language designed for modelling and evaluating the performance of continuous systems ... Continuous System Simulation Language (CSSL), originally designed by the Simulations Council...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- method of lines, the algorithm is designed for numerically solving FODE with the numerical error ... effectiveness of this numerical algorithm is evaluated by comparing its numerical results for $alpha...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- QBFs. We present sKizzo, a system designed to evaluate and certify QBFs by means...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Design Optimization Tools. DOT is a general-purpose gradient-based optimization software library that ... program has to provide the required function evaluations needed to perform the optimization ... These function evaluations can be linear or nonlinear functions of the design variables. They...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- verified using industry tools on leading-edge designs. This paper presents several validations of Wattch ... might use Wattch to evaluate power consumption in their design process. We see Wattch ... allows architects to explore and cull the design space early on, using faster, higher-level ... range of researchers by providing a power evaluation methodology within the portable and familiar SimpleScalar...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- laminate level finds stacking sequences satisfying laminate design rules using either manual selection ... range. The bi-level strategy is evaluated by design of a Z-stiffened example, which...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- significant number of calls attempted. NOMAD is designed for such problems and aims ... possible solution with a small number of evaluations. The objective of this article...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- combination. Its purpose is to support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints ... abstract data types and the function evaluation principle based on rewriting. But rewriting is inherently ... hard-wired and not accessible to the designer of an application. The strategy language offers ... operators and define them by rewrite rules. Evaluation of strategy application is itself based...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- together with ground truth annotation and standardised evaluation software; and (ii) an annual competition ... paper is intended for two audiences: algorithm designers, researchers who want to see what ... current generation of algorithms; and, challenge designers, who want to see what we as organisers ... datasets we introduce a number of novel evaluation methods: a bootstrapping method for determining whether...