- Referenced in 183 articles
- paper presents experimental results on a standard evaluation set, as well as on imagery obtained...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- some noise in the function evaluation procedures. Such optimization problems arise ,for example, in engineering ... design, where the objective function evaluation is a simulation package treated as a black...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- abstract data types and the function evaluation principle based on rewriting. But rewriting is inherently ... operators and define them by rewrite rules. Evaluation of strategy application is itself based ... expressed and combined, and the evaluation mechanism of the language. The purpose of these pages...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- NIST project on Tools for Evaluation of Mathematical and Statistical Software which has focus areas...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Interpreted Petri Net representing it and evaluating each formula of the specifications...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- copulas are implemented, with methods for density/distribution evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Naive Bayes classifier. The method is evaluated using the area under the Receiver Operating Characteristic...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- simulation of physiologic and other signals, quantitative evaluation and comparison of analysis methods, and analysis...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- objective or constraint functions are expensive to evaluate...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- gene microarray data. We implemented and evaluated three methods: a Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) based ... nearest neighbors (KNNimpute), and row average. We evaluated the methods using a variety of parameter...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- high computational complexity of the evaluation problem for queries including navigation functionalities. Finally, we discuss...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- BLEU (bilingual evaluation understudy) - BLEU: a Method for Automatic Evaluation of Machine Translation. Human evaluations ... machine translation are extensive but expensive. Human evaluations can take months to finish and involve ... method of automatic ma- chine translation evaluation that is quick, inexpensive, and language-independent, that ... correlates highly with human evalu- ation, and that has little marginal cost...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Analysis (DEA), Preference Ranking METHod for Enrichment Evaluations (PROMETHEE), ELimination Et Choix Traduisant la RealitÃ...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Multiobjective optimization on a budget of 250 evaluations. In engineering and other `real-world’ applications ... must frequently be tackled on a tight evaluation budget -- tens or hundreds of function evaluations ... search landscape after every function evaluation, which it uses to estimate the solution of largest ... budget of only 250 function evaluations each, in total. Results indicate that the two algorithms...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- adaptively limiting the time spent for evaluating individual configurations. We describe the results ... comprehensive experimental evaluation of our methods, based on the configuration of prominent complete and incomplete...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- quite costly in terms of function evaluations, but its cost can be predicted in advance...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- method; d) the description of methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- molecular structure of liquid crystals, evaluating the design of a chemical vapor deposition reactor...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- PEPA: Performance Evaluation Process Algebra. PEPA tools: The PEPA process algebra is supported...