- Referenced in 12 articles
- interpreted fuzzy IF-THEN rules are called linguistic descriptions. They can be understood as specific ... users may thus work only with expressions of natural language without necessity to think ... theory of trichotomous evaluative linguistic expressions is in detail explained in ; the theory...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- NEFRIT is a software system for multicriteria evaluation of alternatives which has been developed ... meanings of linguistic expressions (linguistic variable theory). Fuzzy numbers model expert evaluations of alternatives according...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- decision making (MCGDM) where each decision maker expresses his/her preferences depending on the nature ... called “Preference Ranking Organisation Method for Enrichment Evaluation Multi Decision maker 2-Tuple ... been performed by integrating a 2-tuple linguistic representation model dealing with non-homogeneous...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- fuzzy set theory; the evaluations express the (fuzzy) degrees of fulfillment of corresponding goals ... qualitative criteria. The basic structure of evaluation is described by a goals tree. Within ... goals tree, aggregation of partial fuzzy evaluations is done either by one of fuzzified aggregation ... system. The FuzzME software takes advantage of linguistic fuzzy modeling to the maximum extent. This...
- Referenced in 1 article
- large document collection. QUANTUM relies on computational linguistics as well as information retrieval techniques ... questions using shallow parsing techniques and regular expressions, then selects the appropriate extraction function. This ... TREC-X data set and tools to evaluate the overall system and each...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Stratego/XT is a language and toolset for program...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...