- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 484 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- RCV1: A New Benchmark Collection for Text Categorization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- TnT -- Statistical Part-of-Speech Tagging. TnT, the...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- The Penn Treebank Project annotates naturally-occuring text...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Moses: open source toolkit for statistical machine translation...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- XPath 2.0 is an expression language that allows...