- Referenced in 172 articles
- industrial processes, intelligent software agents, discrete event simulation, etc. It is based on a formal ... extended version of the situation calculus. A prototype implementation in Prolog has been developed...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- languages, the C+ language and the Event Calculus, and executed using respective software implementations...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- f2lp to compute the circumscriptive event calculus...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- guide when we extend the calculus to include binary sum types. We also discuss various ... semantics lends itself to implementation as an event-based functional reactive program. Our simple reference...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that allow to check the correctness of event traces obtained by simulating or executing complex ... using either regular expressions or modal $\mu $-calculus formulas, and verified efficiently on very large...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- This paper describes TimeNET (Timed Net Evaluation Tool...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- This paper presents Web Service Analysis Tool (WSAT...