- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...