- Referenced in 44 articles
- Fril - Fuzzy and Evidential Reasoning in Artificial Intelligence. Presents a theory of uncertainty, consistent with ... expert and decision-support systems, evidential and case-based reasoning, fuzzy control and databases...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- adaptive importance sampling algorithm for evidential reasoning in large Bayesian networks Stochastic sampling algorithms, while ... been observed to perform poorly in evidential reasoning with extremely unlikely evidence. To address this...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 1 article
- EvIA -- evidential interval algebra and heuristic backtrack-free...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The Japanese Female Facial Expression (JAFFE) Database ...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- IPSSIS: an integrated multicriteria decision support system for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- AgenaRisk uses the latest developments from the field...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 1162 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...