- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 753 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- GiD is a universal, adaptive and user-friendly...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- CoSaMP: Iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate...