- Referenced in 478 articles
- other algorithmic techniques for the exact solution. Computational results are presented to compare the actual...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- that is slightly different from the exact solution, has been documented in the literature...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- present a method for finding exact solutions of Max-Cut, the problem of finding ... during the bounding process. We review other solution approaches and compare the numerical results with ... fail, our method performs very well. Exact solutions are obtained in a reasonable time...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Symbolic computation of exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic and elliptic functions for nonlinear PDEs. Algorithms ... sech-methods, which lead to closed-form solutions of nonlinear ordinary and partial differential equations ... algorithms are given to find exact polynomial solutions of ODEs and PDEs in terms ... algorithms and symbolic software to compute exact solutions of nonlinear differential equations...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- between the computed result and the exact solution. The exact dot product is essential ... program for computing continuous bounds on the solution of an initial value problem is given...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- characteristic fields present in the exact solution of the Riemann problem. In particular, stationary contact...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Newton methods allow approximate, rather than exact, solutions to the Newton equations. Truncation is accomplished...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- paper presents the Local Search with SubProblem Exact Resolution (LSSPER) method based on large neighbourhood ... method, a subpart of the current solution is fixed while the other part defines ... externally by a heuristic or an exact solution approach (using either constraint programming techniques...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- straightforward for BDDC to substitute the exact solution of the coarse problem by another step...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- integrability and the computation of closed-form solutions of nonlinear polynomial partial differential equations (PDEs ... test. The second package, PDESpecialSolutions.m, computes exact solutions expressible in hyperbolic or elliptic functions...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- bins. For solving BPP-1, an exact hybrid solution procedure, called BISON, is proposed...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- academic linear-programming solvers. For the exact solution of LP problems, we have created ... Bignum Library to deliver the exact rational solution to LP instances having rational input. This...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- integral solution, PIP can give the exact solution as an integral quotient. The heart...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ment to be used for testing exact solution methods for quadratic 0-1 programming...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- resulting schemes special (quasi-exact) solutions are constructed. Several benchmarks show the efficiency and reliability...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- algorithm is presented to find exact traveling wave solutions of differential-difference equations in terms...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- real data libraries. The package provides exact solutions for general inverse problems based on shortest ... search space; the exact solutions are found in a few minutes...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- theory to certify solutions of polynomial systems using both exact rational arithmetic and arbitrary precision ... given point corresponds to a real solution, and algorithms to heuristically validate solutions to overdetermined...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- high practical importance, only a few exact solution procedures have been presented in the literature...