- Referenced in 1 article
- EOMP: an exactly once multicast protocol for distributed mobile systems Reliable multicast provides an elegant ... result in the loss of messages. This makes the problem of ensuring reliable multicast difficult ... Apart from ensuring reliable message delivery, guaranteeing exactly once message delivery greatly helps in conserving ... report, an exactly once multicast protocol (called EOMP) with totally ordered message delivery is proposed...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- MAXFLOW - software for computing mincut/maxflow in a graph...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- GloMoSim: A Library for Parallel Simulation of Large...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...