- Referenced in 4187 articles
- book, or in a quiz, etc. For example, you discover what you think...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- better tools are in active development. For example, LaTeX files are being used ... well suited to equation search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These...
- Referenced in 1477 articles
- package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples from the book: ”The Elements of Statistical Learning...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- data sets and script files working many examples including...
- Referenced in 1067 articles
- varying levels of sophistication. We provide several examples of discrete optimization problems to illustrate...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- using our software, we also include some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data ... stability of the algorithm are incorporated. For example, step-lengths associated with semideﬁnite cones...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- This book is very much problem-driven. Examples from their collaborative research have driven...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- various chapters could be used as interesting examples for statistics courses on subjects like multivariate...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- games, double auctions, or clock auctions, for example. We began the development of the software...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- noisy functions, basics concepts, and three simple examples that are later used to demonstrate...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- called gtools included in the package. For example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- tool for solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- used directly in expressions, for example to multiply two matrices, or to invert a matrix...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- mapped to a dedicated class. For example, numeric vectors are represented as instances ... previous work in the inline package. Many examples are included, and around 891 unit tests ... unit test functions provide additional usage examples. An earlier version of Rcpp, containing what...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- cluster analysis, and nonparametric analysis. A few examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- search (”exploration,” ”discovery”) algorithms it provides--for example its ability to search when there...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- coverage of bootstrap methods with numerous applied examples, together with the basic theory without emphasis...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- library for a number of computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working...