- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 217. Computation of the dip statistic...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1514 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- R package pscl: Political Science Computational Laboratory, Stanford...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- R package alphahull: Generalization of the convex hull...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- R package mixtools: Tools for analyzing finite mixture...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 1349 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...