- Referenced in 8 articles
- generalized hyperbolic (GH) distributional framework. For the volatility estimation of each IC, the local exponential ... German DAX portfolios and a dynamic exchange rate portfolio. Several alternative methods are considered...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- displaced. In addition rate-limited dissolution and volatilization mass transfer models have been included ... hysteretick k-S-P and mass exchange models have been tested against experimental results. Several...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...