- Referenced in 70 articles
- multi-paradigm visual programming or executable specification language, which has a well-defined static type...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Language. AsmL is an industrial-strength executable specification language. It can be used ... AsmL uses XML and Word for literate specifications. AsmL is the Abstract State Machine Language ... group develops AsmL. It is an executable specification language based on the theory of Abstract ... uses XML and Word for literate specifications. It is fully interoperable with other .NET languages...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- execution of simulation models. The methodology starts with a simulation model specification in the form ... transition systems, and second into an executable program are described. The methodology provides a means ... prove them as theorems using the formal specification. The methodology is illustrated through generation...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- each compiled into their own shared library. Executable applications are then created that are simply ... includes over 80 solver applications that simulate specific problems in engineering mechanics and over...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- work combining symbolic and concrete execution, and more specifically, using such a combination to generate...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- front-end for producing highly readable executable specifications; the JaKarTa Transformation Kit (JTK), a program ... Interface (JPI), a compiler that translates JSL specifications into proof assistants; the JaKarTa Automation ... toolset to support reasoning about executable specifications within proof assistants. Goal of the work...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SPEC: An executable specification language for solving all problems in NP. A logic-based specification ... very abstract and concise way, and are executable. In the present prototype they are compiled ... problems in the class NP. The specification of several combinatorial problems in NP-SPEC...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- primitive recursive functions for specification. Verification proceeds by symbolic execution using an abstract representation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- computational framework being developed for the executable specification of open agent societies. We adopt ... applied to specifying and executing a contract-net protocol. The specification is formalized ... language and the Event Calculus, and executed using respective software implementations, the Causal Calculator ... Society Visualizer. We evaluate our executable specification in the light of the presented case study...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- reasoning. One level is defined by a specification logic which supports a transparent encoding ... enables their execution. The second level, called the reasoning logic, embeds the specification logic...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- syntax and semantics — it produces a language specific environment. This resulting environment includes a structure ... logical engine that is used to execute formal specifications; an object-oriented man-machine interface...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- restrictive for complex system specifications which mix formal descriptions and executable code (e.g, for components...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- presents ABS, an abstract behavioral specification language for designing executable models of distributed object-oriented...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- build time to produce an executable compatible with specific hardware...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ExSpect 6.4: An executable specification tool for hierarchical colored Petri nets ExSpect is a software...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- JPAX. JPAX can monitor the execution of a Java program and check that it conforms ... specification. The tool facilitates automated instrumentation of a program’s bytecode, which when executed will ... emit an event stream, the execution trace, to an observer. The observer dispatches the incoming ... data race analysis. Temporal logic specifications can be formulated by the user in the Maude...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- functions, and types like sets and sequences. Specifications and ghost constructs are used only during ... verification; the compiler omits them from the executable code.The Dafny verifier is run as part ... changing the program’s type declarations, specifications, and statements...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- this paper, we present the UMM specification framework, which integrates two key features to support ... visibility ordering rules to obtain an executable specification of another memory model. We formalize several...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- statistical refinements described here permits the execution time of the BLAST programs to be decreased ... alignments produced by BLAST into a position-specific score matrix, and searching the database using...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- compiler that translates a LOTOS specification into executable code that can be used to explore ... corresponding to the behaviour of this specification. caesar itself does not embody verification capabilities ... input filename.lotos, which contains a LOTOS specification, optionally accompanied by filename.h, which provides C types ... produces a C program that allows to execute, simulate, and/or build the corresponding graph...