- Referenced in 569 articles
- developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written ... optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such as MINOS, SNOPT, filterSQP, Knitro...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- relations into their regression analyses. Almost all existing regression texts treat either parametric or nonparametric...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- simple but also more advanced exists like using the Roe average velocity for the middle...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- both research and industry. Most existing complete solvers are variants of the Davis-Putnam...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- complete freedom to customise and extend its existing functionality, either by themselves or through support...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- utility to convert the problems to existing ATP systems’ formats. General guidelines outlining the requirements...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- package are important. However, most of the existing software all have their...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- developer of LS-DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- CRAYs. PVM enables users to exploit their existing computer hardware to solve much larger problems...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- requirements for users than many of the existing numerical packages. The first version of MFree2D...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible points generalizing Hansen and Walster...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- COBOL is now purely to maintain existing applications. .. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- solvers that can easily be incorporated into existing simulation codes. The primary design goals were...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- between the SIF and a number of existing packages, including MINOS and OSL. Additionally...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- function for MPFR or improved an existing one, please share your work...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- range of people. Paradoxically, none of the existing semi-automated reasoning systems have an adequate ... virtue of the Isar/VM interpreter. Compared to existing declarative theorem proving systems (like Mizar), Isar...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 192 articles
- form “there exists an X with property P”), the latest versions can also provide possible...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- commercial use. We aim to establish ”existing practice” and provide reference implementations so that Boost...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- building on the strengths of the leading existing detectors and descriptors (in casu, using...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- terminates with failure if no such M exists). If M is an answer...