- Referenced in 89 articles
- fast discovery of Sequential Patterns. The existing solutions to this problem make repeated database scans...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- transcendental elementary functions. Rigourousness: Realpaver covers the solution set of a given problem by means ... some conditions, it can prove the existence of solutions to a set of constraints. Moreover...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- each connected component of their real solution set. RAGlib is built upon the FGb library ... functionalities allow to decide the existence of real solutions and to compute sample points...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- high-quality, existing software whenever possible. PETSc is used for the solution of linear systems...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- complexity, primal and dual feasible solutions when they exist, certificates of infeasibility when solutions...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- presents implementation strategies accompanied by existing software and hardware solutions...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures are based on branch and bound ... conditions and computationally executed proofs of the existence of feasible points generalizing Hansen and Walster...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only ... simple but also more advanced exists like using the Roe average velocity for the middle...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- been devoted to trying to provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered ... both research and industry. Most existing complete solvers are variants of the Davis-Putnam...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- with the best known existing methods both in terms of solution quality and computation time...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- solving highly nonlinear transient problems enabling the solution of coupled multi-physics and multi-stage ... developer of LS-DYNA, LSTC, continuously recodes existing algorithms and develops more efficient methodologies...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- that is slightly different from the exact solution, has been documented in the literature ... known limiting case for this is the existence of spurious currents for the simulation...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- much superior to that of a manual solution but also these results were produced within ... savings resulting from using the existing hyperheuristic software framework...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- their existing system in spite of the greatly expanded hardware capabilities. Lotus’ solution was marketed...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- analytical solution are shown. We also prove the existence of a unique root...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- with several applications in different fields. Solution methods exist, but are either especially tailored ... engineering, the interest in general purpose solution methods is growing. The aim of this paper...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- general formula? Of course, no unique solution exists, owever, by Occam’s razor, we will...
Decision tree for optimization software
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Testcases: example files ready to use with existing software, in different formats. Books & Tutorials. Tools ... formulating an optimization problem or simplifying its solution...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- Order Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution (TOPSIS), VIÅ¡ekriterijumsko KOmpromisno Rangiranje (VIKOR), Data Envelopment ... Ordered Weighted Averaging (OWA). The existing MADM methods are improved upon and three novel multiple...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- large-scale problems, by iteratively using existing support vector machine code. However, it turns ... numerous iterations for converging towards a reasonable solution. In this paper, we address...