- Referenced in 3 articles
- formulating and evaluating flood risk management measures ... staff in analyzing the economics of flood risk management projects. The software, 1) stores hydrologic ... visualize data and results, 3) computes expected annual damage (EAD) and equivalent annual damages ... computes annual exceedance probability (AEP) and conditional non-exceedance probability as required for levee certification...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...